We are a small boutique winery and with increasing demand we've been asked to ship to our customers who are all over the world. Currently we are able to affordably ship to destinations in Europe.
- Online - We've upgraded our website to accommodate the increased number of people shopping online. You can order via the shop and pay, securely, either via PayPal or by Credit Card. Note that Credit Card payments are taken by PayPal but you do NOT need to open a PayPal account if you do not wish to, however, your details are required to security check the payment and card. This is the quickest way that you can place orders and we will expedite it within days.
- Email - if you're not a technology person you can send an email us direct on our website, stating which wines you would like to buy, check the website for availability of products. Be sure to provide your full name and delivery details (address, post code, country, telephone number). We will resond with an email to advise the payable amount and our bank details for bank transfer payment (charges for the buyer). Once we have confirmation of the payment we will despatch the goods. We regret we are unable to take credit card payments unless they are made via the website.
- On Site Visits - many people join us on holiday for a wine tasting event but don't want the inconvenience of taking their order with them. No problem at all, complete your order form with us, pay or transfer the funds and we will ensure that the goods are shipped to your home ready for your return.
- MINIMUM quantity for shipping is 12 bottles. We ship in specially designed boxes of 12 or 24 for the same cost of €18.
- Goods are shipped to Europe (including UK) by our distributor GLS, a well known logistics company. We regret that at this time we are unable to ship outside of Europe.
- You will be provided with a tracking number so that you can follow shipment of your fine wines.
We currently ship to more than 200 customers in a variety of European countries.